Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Television Girl

Didn't know that she’d be coming round my place
I should've seen it coming, she had that look on her face

“Would you like some coffee, tea, or a cigarette maybe?"
“Or have you come to tell me you just wanna be a friend to me?”

Well, that's not fair, I still love you!


OH, she’d do it so selfishly, television girl


She used to rob me of my weekends, where we'd do nothing
I'd watch her sleep all bloody night, until sunday morning

Well why don't you just wake the hell up, cause I'm sick of waiting
"Don't be so rude" she'd say, "it's my only day where I can sleep in"

“Don't you want some coffee, tea, or some cigarettes from the corner store?”
"Well, I can just head on down the road, you can stay here."

Well, that's not fair, I still love you.

She'd do it so selfishly, television girl

She does it, she does it, she reminds me of me, television girl.

Outside. She's outside!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

barf

Anonymous said...

sorry...i retract that statement pero me da tristeza b/c you wrote me words like that once.